Inspired by waffle cabins dotting the ski slopes of Europe, the Loppet is bringing the delicious tradition to our local terrain. Ski and eat waffles. Yum!
The Waffle Loppet is a Loppet member event, but anyone is welcome to join in. If you are a non-member, donations are encouraged. The Waffle Loppet is put on by the Loppet Foundation’s Junior Loppet Ski Teams, and this year the teams are combining efforts into one mega-Waffle event!
2018 Waffle Loppet:
Saturday, February 17
- What: A member event ski and brunch hosted by the Anwatin, Northeast and Franklin Ski Teams!
- When: Saturday, February 17, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Stop in anytime!
- Where: Lower Stadium at Theodore Wirth Park. Closest parking is at: 1325 Theodore Wirth Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55422. Skiers can also park in front of the chalet at 1301 Theodore Wirth Parkway.
- Who: Anyone – this is a Loppet member event, but anyone is welcome to join in. If you are a non-member, donations are encouraged.
- 1. Waffles.
- 2. Finest metropolitan ski trails right in your backyard.
- 3. Come support the Anwatin Ski Team by celebrating great skiing and community!
- 4. Did I mention waffles?
- Hope to see you there! Questions? Contact Coach Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org