Trailhead building construction began in May 2017. Contractors completed soil remediation at the building site in July and cement for the building’s footings was poured on August 2. Work on the building will continue throughout the year, with completion estimated for mid-January, 2018. Visit the Loppet’s Facebook page for regular construction updates!
Latest Project News
- October Construction Update: The Trailhead is Rising Out of the Ground!
- August Trailhead Construction Update: Things Are Moving Along Quickly!
- Request for Proposals for Eatery Concession Operator
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Celebrates Construction of The Trailhead
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board, Loppet Foundation celebrate beginning of a new era of outdoor recreation and programming at Theodore Wirth Regional Park
Subscribe to updates from the Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board.